Sunday, July 17, 2016

Update

Just a not as to why I have not posted recently if anyone is seeing this. I am one week into a Bible in 90 Days challenge. At first. I borrowed the audio for week one  from the Tennessee R.E.A.D.S (Regional E-book & Auidiobook Download System) that is linked with my public library card  and was going to continue just listening, But I found two things: I find it easier to follow along in my own NIV copy to underline things to come back to and then I found out when I logged into R.E.A.D.S. to borrow week two that my library card "is expired."  To "renew" my library card I have to contact the library to confirm my contact information has not changed, but I didn't get that done before they are closed on Sunday and Monday. Since I only have the audio for  week one, I'm thankful I found a PDF Checklist here so that I can keep up with the reading. (There are two "Grace Days" calculated in, but who wants to use one of them up in the first week.)

That and avoiding the time-wasting and unwanted content temptations of logging on has kept me from blogging. If you really miss my posts, leave me a comment and I'll try to get back to it as quickly as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment